|Over 25 high level industry experts will present their point of view on the uptake of smart metering in Russia, as well as the experience from recently deployed smart metering programmes. The programme will include presentation focusing on:
- The influence of regulation on the uptake of smart metering
- Who should provide the installation and operation of smart meters for household consumers?
- Who should pay for the meter replacement?
- Who should control the data collection and management process?
- What lessons have been learned from local pilot projects?
- What will the benefits and challenges be for the different stakeholders involved?
- What can we learn from the European experience in terms of customer behavior trials and implementation challenges?
- How can we use smart metering processes to improve our revenue collection?
- What are the opportunities ahead moving from smart metering into smart grid activities?
Presentations will be given in English or Russian. Simultaneous translation will be available.
For more information and/or speaking opportunities, please contact:
Ms. Elisabeth Brusse
Phone: +31 346 290995
Email: [email protected]